In 1895, Alessandro Berluti designed a lace-up shoe made from a single piece of leather with no visible stitching. The purity of its lines was perfect. Available today in a variety of forms and an infinite range of patinas in different colors, the "Alessandro" shoe was born and the House of Berluti had its own signature style.
- 50 hours of work for one pair of bespoke shoes
- 50 boutiques around the world.
- 120 years of history
Berluti on social media
- To our Berluti Family. Following the widespread challenge of the COVID-19 virus, we have decided to close our reta…
- - THE SUMMER 2020 COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Introducing the “Itauba Neo” and “Vision” Wallets in Bl…
- - THE SUMMER 2020 COLLECTION BY KRIS VAN ASSCHE - Introducing the “Prisme Vertical” Bag in Black Box & Ve…